Saturday, February 14, 2009

Last Day for Free Shipping on Designer Eggs--- Happy Valentines!

Grab my colorful designer egg gourds before midnight tonight
to take advantage of free shipping! If you missed this, check my shop for future offers.

Make Mine with a Twist!
I stayed up well past midnight last night to put this treasury up. Guess I'm not called Midnight for nothing, though late hours don't always mean coiling. Can't seem to get a whole shot of this one, sorry. Click on image to enlarge. Featured are Norakaren, Truluxe, Patspottery, Abrushandaneisel, Slavko, Accentsbylori, Glassnwood, Dbabcock, Gocksfrocks, Niftyknits, Adornmejewelry, and Susansheehan.

2 comments:

Heather Leavers said...

Another stunning treasury midnight - especially the bottom left corner LOL

Unknown said...

love your blog...
your work is awesome..
so glad I found you today..
there is a reason...


mona & the gaffer girls
ps... I also love the Huffington Post..
*Paulette Cooper is my Hero....